Hit and Run Accidents

Power Sport News, Vol. 11. No. 9, 2007 By Daryl Brown Are you a resident of British Columbia and the victim of a hit and run accident? If so, you may be eligible to receive compensation through the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia, (“ICBC”)....

After the Crash: Providing a Statement to ICBC

Power Sport News, Vol. 11, No. 1, 2007 By Daryl Brown IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN A COLLISION IN BRITISH COLUMBIA, it is mandatory you contact the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia, (ICBC) to report the details within 30 days. In less serious situations,...

After The Accident: What’s Next?

Canadian Biker Magazine, March 2007  By Daryl Brown WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT? The answer to that question can probably be found on the pages of your insurance policy. Some provinces-British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba...